Rose 'Mitsouko' - Single Potted Bush
- Large yellow blooms suffused with pink
- Glorious roses with a light fragrance
- A compact rose bush and perfect for pots
- Blooming from June right through to October, it's really easy to grow
- Supplied as a single 3L potted bush, reaches 100cm when mature
- SKU: 5021432/5021432
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
A fabulous, French-bred Hybrid Tea Rose, 'Mitsouko' is a vibrant yellow rose suffused with cream and pink giving a symphony of colour to the fragrant blooms. Reminiscent of Guerlain’s soft fragrance, this delightful rose is repeat flowering through the summer, so you're sure of a plentiful supply of classically shaped, old-fashioned blooms. Happiest in full sun, this versatile rose will also thrive in light shade, filling the garden with its light fragrance and as it's one of the easier roses to grow it's perfect for novice or time strapped gardeners. Compact and robust, it's ideal for growing in a pot on the patio or balcony, so you don't even need a garden!
Supplied as a single 3L potted bush, ready for immediate planting. Grows to 100cm x 75cm and flowers June to October.
- When pruning, make sure that your secateurs are clean and sharp to prevent squashing stems and introducing disease.
Planting Advice for 'Mitsouko' Rose:
- Roses can be planted at any time of the year, as long as the soil is not frozen, waterlogged or drought dry.
- Plant your rose where it can get plenty of sun for at least half of the day, and where it will be sheltered from the wind.
- Add plenty of well-rotted manure into the hole and plant so that the graft union (the swollen are when the stems meet the roots) is just below soil level.
- Add mycorrhizal fungi to the roots when planting to help the plant establish quicker.
Aftercare Information for your 'Mitsouko' rose:
- Water well every other day - daily if the weather is hot and dry. Established roses can be watered around once a week through spring and summer - more if the weather is hot.
- For best results, feed roses in in late-March/April and again late July.
Pruning Advice for Rosa Mitsouko:
- To prune, just remove any dead, dying, damaged and diseased stems and also deadhead regularly.
- Traditionally, you would cut just above a leaf joint with a sloping cut away from the bud, however, this isn't necessary, and don’t worry about pruning too much - roses are very resilient and will grow back.
October - April
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment