We want to make shopping with QD as easy as possible for you, and that’s why we have introduced our Collect From Store facility. You can select from our wide range of products and if the goods you want are available in your local store, you can reserve them online, and then collect and pay in-store at a time that’s convenient for you.
Collect From Store availability is indicated on each product page, so click on ‘Check availability at your nearest store’ to find out if the product is available from the store of your choice. When you place your order, we will e-mail to confirm that we have received your order, and then send a confirmation e-mail when the goods have been picked and are ready for you to collect.
Products are reserved at the online price, but if there is a better price in-store, you will always pay the lower one. We will reserve your goods for 2 days so that you have time to arrange collection at a time that suits you.
How to Collect From Store
1. Select products that are available to Collect From Store.
2. Add products to your basket and continue to checkout.
3. Choose the ‘Collect from store’ delivery option and click ‘Checkout’.
4. Select the store you wish to reserve from.
5. Enter your details.
6. Confirm your order and we will send you an e-mail when your goods are reserved and ready for collection.
7. When you have been notified that your items are ready to collect, take your order number to the collection point at your chosen store and pay for your order.
Please note that Reserve and Collect orders are subject to availability, so please wait until you have received confirmation that your goods are ready before visiting the store.