Relax and enjoy a tasty alfresco meal with our range of QD garden tables and chairs. Treat your garden to some long-lasting garden furniture, find the perfect style for your outdoor space here.
We’ve got coffee tables, dining tables, side tables and more to give you an outside place you can make the most of. Whether you want function or fancy, we’ve got the table for you.
Once you have your perfect garden table, you can start thinking about garden chairs. From lounger chairs to garden dining chairs, we have everything you will need for a relaxing garden experience.
What you use your garden table for depends on the size of it. Larger ones can be used for eating at or entertaining at. Smaller bistro-sized tables for drinks and afternoon snacks.
You may want to use them for potting up plants or outdoor craft activities too. Just remember:
- Make sure it’s on level ground to avoid wobbling
- Smooth the surface with sandpaper.
- Wipe away any dirt or dust fragments with a wet cloth and let it thoroughly dry, preferably indoors away from moist air.
- For wooden benches, consider adding a primer for a smoother final finish if the wood hasn’t been pre-treated.
- Paint with a good quality wood or rust-resistant metal paint.
- Once dry, you could add an optional weather-proof sealant for longevity.
1. A good rule of thumb (no matter the material) is to give it a good scrub down with soapy water every now and then. You don’t want any nasty bacteria or dirt getting in your food or drink.
2. Purchase and make use of Garden table covers – they’ll keep off the worst of the weather and protect them over the colder month too.
3. Repaint and re-stain them when you see cracks or discolouration.
Best practise says your parasol should extend over the edge of your table by 40-50cm either side for maximum coverage of those seated at it. This means a standard 2m wide parasol should be good enough for a classic 4-seater round table, but for larger ones, you’ll need to measure up and choose a garden table parasol based on that.