Terms & Conditions
Our Promise To You!
QD Stores promises to treat all of its customers fairly, as we would like to be treated ourselves. If you have any query at all about any aspect of our service, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0344 770 0580 or email email@example.com.
QD Stores have a network of stores across East Anglia, each stocking a wide range of items from leading brands and manufacturers. This enables us to purchase from the manufacturer in large volumes, achieving the best discounts possible, which we then pass on to you, giving you the customer the best possible prices. We operate a fully automated order, process and dispatch system that ensures orders received before 12noon GMT are dispatched the same day. Should you require any further details or advice on any of our products please CONTACT US.
We take pride in this web site and hope you enjoy your On-line shopping experience with us.
LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
This site is owned by QD Commercial Group Holdings Ltd, a U.K. company with a principal place of business located at:
Cherry Lane House
112 Barrack Street
Norwich Norfolk NR3 1TX.
Welcome to QD Stores Online
QD Stores provides our service to you subject to the following conditions. If you purchase online at http://www.qdstores.co.uk, you accept these conditions.
Customer Information - Terms of Sale
The following terms and conditions of sale constitute a binding agreement between QD Stores and its customers which applies to all purchases made on the QD Stores web site. The QD Stores web site is an e-commerce site wholly owned by QD Commercial Group Holdings Ltd. We remind customers that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Please read them carefully, you may print a copy for future reference. By printing you agree not to change these Terms of Sale presented by us. All other terms and conditions including those in any order submitted by you are expressly excluded and shall have no effect.
Making a Purchase
Ordering online from QD Stores is easy. All card transactions take place on a secure server and we accept all major Credit and Debit cards, we also accept payments from PayPal. Just add the required items(s) to your shopping basket and follow the prompts displayed. Your acceptance of these Sale Terms by clicking on the "confirm order" button represents an offer of contract from you only; it is not binding until accepted by us. Any errors or omissions in any sales literature, dispatch note, invoice or other documentation or any information issued by us from time to time shall be subject to correction without liability on our part. The responsibility is Yours for ensuring the accuracy of any order submitted by you, and for the giving of such information as is necessary relating to the Sale Terms and delivery, enable us to deliver the goods to the billing address notified by You. Your goods will follow accompanied by a dispatch note issued to you.
Gift cards are only redeemable against goods purchased at QD Stores. This gift card can also be redeemed against goods purchase in-store or online at www.qdstores.co.uk. This card cannot be used at any in-store café, restaurant or concession. This card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given where a sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the card but the balance may be applied to future purchases. The gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the card issue date. If the gift card is not used within the 12 months from the date of issue, the card will expire and the balance will be forfeited. Gift card balance can be checked instore- just ask a member of staff on the till. Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced so please look after this card just like cash. For full terms and conditions, please visit www.qdstores.co.uk/giftcards
By our terms, you must be 18 or over to place orders (make a contract) with QD Stores. Falsifying this document is a serious offence; we will prosecute to the full extent of the law. We may also make age verification checks before processing any order.
Retail selling prices include value added tax where applicable, at the U.K. standard rate. This is not a TAX invoice. We are constantly 'price checking' all major competitors to keep the prices low, to give you the customer great service and value.
When you visit QD Stores or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Accuracy of Information
QD Stores takes great care to faithfully reproduce all descriptions and specifications as provided by the manufacturers however, errors may occur. If you require further information on products etc. we recommend you contact us on 0845 7700 580 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will endeavour to answer your questions.
The illustrations and colours are representative only. All sizes are approximate. All Items are subject to availability. All details, specifications, prices are accurate at time of rights. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. We welcome your comments regarding our merchandise and services, including our Internet site. However, any notes, messages, guest book postings, ideas, suggestions, or other material which you submit to QD Stores will become property of QD Stores and QD Stores shall be entitled to use any kind and nature of material which you submit for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised, including for promotional and advertising purposes, without compensation to you of any kind.
You agree to indemnify QD Stores, it's respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, vendors, and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your breach of any of these terms and conditions.
Material from www.qdstores.co.uk, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property QD Stores or its content suppliers and protected by UK and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of QD Stores and protected by UK and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of QD Stores or its software suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
QD Stores and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, email email@example.com with your complaint.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from QD Stores are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items only passes on to you upon delivery by our chosen carrier.
License and Site Access
QD Stores grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of QD Stores. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of QD Stores.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") you see on this site, are registered and unregistered trademarks of QD Stores, its affiliates, and others, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of QD Stores -Online and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing QD Stores name or trademarks without the express written consent of QD Stores. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by QD Stores. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of QD Stores so long as the link does not portray QD Stores, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any QD Stores logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT FOR PRODUCT WARRANTIES SHOWN IN TEXT FOR SELECT MERCHANIDSE, QD STORES, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. QD STORES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. QD STORES DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE OR IN LINKED SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
The material that you read in the QD Stores site is provided solely for entertainment, promotional, and commercial purposes.
QD Stores makes no representation that materials in the site, including merchandise offered for sale and their trademarks, patents, and licensing arrangements, are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside of the U.K. do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. With respect to shipments of merchandise to consumers, wherever they may reside, title to the merchandise shall pass to the buyer upon delivery of the merchandise from the common carrier.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to a QD Store or to products you purchase through QD Stores shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the United Kingdom, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate QD Stores intellectual property rights, QD Stores may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the United Kingdom, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. QD Stores does not sell products to children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use QD Stores only with involvement of a parent or guardian. QD Stores and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
All communication, being images, comments, suggestions, are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions:
Save £5 Off £50 Spend, T&Cs Apply *12.
- Promotion is valid from 04/05/2017 until 30/09/2017. Save £5 on orders £50 or more when you apply discount voucher code: HAPPY5 at the basket stage of the checkout. QD Stores reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. Subject to stock availability. Please Note: The offer excludes sale items. This promotion can be redeemed via our website only. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount voucher. These terms are in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Save £5 Off £75 Spend, T&Cs Apply *15.
- Promotion is valid from 10/05/2017 until 30/06/2017. Save £5 on orders £50 or more when you apply discount voucher code: SUMMER5 at the basket stage of the checkout. QD Stores reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. Subject to stock availability. Please Note: The offer excludes sale items. This promotion can be redeemed via our website only. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount voucher. These terms are in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Save £5 Off £75 Spend, T&Cs Apply *14.
- Promotion is valid from 10/05/2017 until 31/12/2017. Save £5 on orders £50 or more when you apply discount voucher code: REWARD5 at the basket stage of the checkout. QD Stores reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. Subject to stock availability. Please Note: The offer excludes sale items. This promotion can be redeemed via our website only. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount voucher. These terms are in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion is valid from 20/05/2017 until 28/12/2017. Save 10% Off 'Holkham Oak Furniture' range when you apply discount voucher code: OAK10 at the basket stage of the checkout. QD Stores reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. Subject to stock availability. Please Note: The offer excludes sale items. This promotion can be redeemed via our website only. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount voucher. These terms are in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion is valid from 27/05/2017 until 29/12/2017. Save £5 Off £75 spend when you apply discount voucher code: DEAL5 at the basket stage of the checkout. QD Stores reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. Subject to stock availability. Please Note: The offer excludes sale items. This promotion can be redeemed via our website only. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount voucher. These terms are in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
QD ‘Win a Year’s Supply of Regina Blitz’ (kitchen roll) - Free Prize Draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this ‘Free Prize Draw’, Participants automatically accept the competitions Terms & Conditions.
- The ‘Free Prize Draw’ is promoted by QD Commercial Group Holdings Ltd (The Promoter), Westbridge House, Holland Street, Hyson Green, Nottingham NG7 5DS.
- No Purchase Necessary. Customers will/may be asked if they would like to enter the ‘Free Prize Draw’, or can ask to enter at the till of any QD Store.
- The ‘Free Prize Draw’ will be available to enter at the tills in all QD Store branches from:
9.00 hrs 01.02.17 until 17.00 hrs 05.03.2017
- Entries received after this time period will not be put forward for the draw.
- Entry is open to all residents of the UK over the age of 18, excluding direct employees or agencies of QD Commercial Group Holdings Ltd or its group companies.
- A ‘Participant’ is defined as any person who agrees to enter the ‘Free Prize Draw’ for the chance to win the prize of being a ‘QD Year’s Supply of Regina Blitz’ (kitchen roll) Winner.
- Customers who agree to enter the ‘Free Prize Draw’ will be asked to supply their email address which will be entered at the till point. ‘Participants’ without an email address will be asked to provide an alternative contact phone number. Provision of a valid email address or phone number constitutes the ‘Free Prize Draw’ entry and acceptance of these associated Terms & Conditions.
- Only one entry is permitted per person, per day, in each store. Multiple entries received on the same day will be discounted and photocopies of forms will be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Use of false name/details will result in disqualification.
- ‘Participants’ can request a hard copy entry form, or may be given a hard copy entry form to complete during busy periods. ‘Participants’ must deposit hard copy entry forms into the advertised collection box, normally situated behind the till point, before the specified closing date/time.
- ‘The Promoter’ accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected, incorrectly entered or which cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery into the QD store entry box is not proof of receipt.
- For entries to be valid, the correct email address or contact phone number must be provided for entry at the till. For hard copy entries, all fields must be filled in correctly. Entries which are incomplete, without all the required information, incomprehensible, or are not otherwise in accordance with the ‘Free Prize Draw’ Terms & Conditions are invalid and will be discounted.
- The ‘Promoter’ shall not bear any responsibility to notify ‘Participants’ of incomplete entries or incorrect email addresses or phone numbers supplied or entered. Entries shall not be returned by ‘The Promoter’.
- If you have any questions about ‘how to enter’, or in connection with the ‘Free Prize Draw’ email ‘The Promoter’ at email@example.com with ‘QD Win a Year's Supply of Regina Blitz’ in the subject line.
- The Prize Draw will take place on or before - Friday 31st March 2017.
- 4 x ‘Winner(s)’ will be chosen at random from valid entries received in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. The ‘Prize Draw’ will be performed by a random process in the presence of an independent observer.
- The first randomly drawn 4 x ‘Participant(s)’ will win:
60 x individual rolls of Regina Kitchen Rolls (20 packs of 3 per winner).
- The ‘Winner’ will be notified by email (or via phone for non-email address holding ‘Participants’) on or before Friday 28th April 2017.
- The ‘Winner’ will have 21 working days to acknowledge receipt and redeem their prize. Failure to respond and claim the prize within this time period could result in loss of the prize. The prize is automatically forfeited without compensation and another winner is chosen. ‘The Promoter’ will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties.
- Failure to respond and/or provide full postal delivery details, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize without compensation to the ‘Winner(s)’.
- The Promoter’ reserves the right to verify the eligibility (including but not limited to requesting written proof of age of any Prize Draw winner) and identity of any winner before the prize is given to any ‘Participant’.
- The Prize’ is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, or cannot be exchanged for a replacement product, redeemable for cash or credit equivalent.
- If the ‘Winner’ rejects the prize, or the entry is invalid, or in breach of these Terms & Conditions, the ‘Winner’s’ prize will be forfeited and ‘The Promoter’ shall be entitled to select another winner.
- ‘The Promoters’ decision in relation to the selection of a ‘Winner’ is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this ‘Free Prize Draw’.
- ‘The Promoter’ reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- ‘The Promoter’ reserves the right to amend or permanently cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the ‘Free Prize Draw’ and/or vary rules and associated Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- ‘The Promoter’ reserves the right to refuse a prize to any ‘Participant’ or to disqualify a ‘Participant’ who breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or who acts in such a manner that, in ‘The Promoter’s’ sole discretion, tends to bring ‘The Promoter’ or its brand into disrepute.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the ‘Winner’.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of this ‘Free Prize Draw’, the decision of ‘The Promoter’ will be final and binding.
- The ‘Free Prize Draw’ and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection, will be governed by English law. Participants into the ‘Free Prize Draw’ submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far, as is permitted by law, ‘The Promoter’ accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, postponement, delay, changes or disappointment incurred or suffered by you because of entering the ‘Prize Draw’ or accepting the prize, beyond ‘The Promoter’s’ control and for any actor default of any third-party supplier.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize without compensation to the ‘Winner(s)’.
- The ‘Prize’ will be required to be collected by the ‘Winner’ from your local QD Store. A collection date/time of the prize to be arranged & agreed by the ‘The Promoter’ & ‘Winner(s)’. The ‘Winner(s)’ will be responsible for travel expenses to/from their local/entry QD store to collect their prize.
- The ‘Winner’ shall be required to take part in promotional activity related to the ‘Free Prize Draw’ and the winner shall participate in such activity on ‘The Promoter’ reasonable request ‘The Winner’ to the use by QD, and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the ‘Free Prize Draw’ for a reasonable amount of time, of the ‘Winner’s’ voice, image(s), photograph(s) and names for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites and social media hosted by QD and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the ‘Free Prize Draw’, all entrants consent to the same.
- The ‘Winner’ agree(s) to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by ‘The Promoter’ relating to post - winning publicity, including posting a photo of the product installed in the home/kitchen.
- The surname and county of the Winner(s) can be obtained after 1st May 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: QD Stores, ‘QD Win a Dishwasher’ Winner(s), Westbridge House,Holland Street, Hyson Green, Nottingham NG7 5DS.
- By entering this ‘Free Prize Draw’, you declare that ‘The Promoter’ QD Commercial Group Holdings Ltd has permission to send marketing emails promoting our products and services. Your details will be the property of ‘The Promoter’ and will not be passed on to any third parties. .