Petunia 'Frenzy' Mix
- These petunias will bring your beds and baskets to life
- Compact and easy to manage, they are brilliant for patio pots, or flower borders
- The gorgeous mix of colours will look spectacular all summer long.
- Pot on for about 3-4 weeks before planting. Flowers: June - October
- Supplied as a pack of 40 plug plants.
- SKU: 5021447/5021447
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
These unbelievable petunias will bring your beds and baskets to life with their sumptuous, velvety flowers. Compact and easy to manage, they are brilliant for patio pots, or flower borders and the gorgeous mix of colours will look spectacular all summer long.
- Ideal for getting ahead of the game, these are trays of small plants that can be planted into pots straight away, but will need growing on for 4-5 weeks before planting out.
- When potting on (“pricking out”), handle plugs carefully.
- For plug plants in trays, push them out using a suitable small instrument through the hole in the bottom of each cell – e.g. a “dibber” or a pencil.
- Pot on using our Windowsill planters or 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays, using good multi-purpose compost.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry - they don’t like to be left in standing water.
March - June
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment