Large Red Zonal Geranium Collection - 12x Plug Plants
- Ideal plants for containers and borders
- Vibrant blooms
- Flowering throughout summer and until the first winter frosts
- Incredibly drought tolerant
- Supplied as 12 plug plants
- SKU: 5020970/5020970
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Zonal Geraniums (or Pelargoniums) are among the very best plants for containers and make a great border display too. Providing good height and incredible colour impact to your summer displays, they bring interest to beds and borders as well as making a perfect centrepiece for baskets and patio containers. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as a collection of 12 plug plants.
- Deadhead regularly to encourage more flowers. For maximum flowers, plant where they'll get at least 4-6 hours of sun a day.
- Grow in fertile soil in the garden or good quality, fresh compost in pots and baskets
- Plant in full light, but shelter from hot midday sun which can scorch leaves and flowers
- Water sparingly every two to three days during their active growing season
- Feed with a feed rich in potash every fortnight
- Plants are not hardy so protect from frost
April - June
April - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment