Complete Patio Potato Top-up Kit
- The perfect refill kit for filling your growing pots back up with tasty spuds!
- This kit contains the ingredients you need to grow your own potatoes
- Perfect with our 30L black pots with grab handles for easy transportation
- The kit includes 3 seed potato varieties 'Charlotte', 'Swift' and 'Desiree'
- Includes 18 x Tubers and 1kg Organic Potato Fertiliser - ready to plant up now
- SKU: 5021278/5021278
Complete Patio Potato Top-up Kit
RRP: £17.99 Our Price: £14.99
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
The perfect refill kit for filling your 30L black pots, or other growing pots and containers, back up with tasty spuds! This kit contains the ingredients you need to grow your own potatoes on your patio, terrace or even balcony all you need is a pot or container. Perfect with our 30L black pots with grab handles for easy transportation, just add compost and water and you could be harvesting ‘New’ potatoes in time for Christmas! We have included three popular varieties 'Charlotte', 'Swift and 'Desiree' 'Charlotte' - One of the most popular salad potatoes in the UK, the instantly recognisable, oval-shaped tubers can grow much larger than other salad varieties and have a firm yellow waxy flesh. Perfect for potato salads or boiled and dripping in butter. 'Swift'- One of the quickest growing and fastest to mature baby new potatoes, a heavy yielder and tastes magnificent. 'Desiree'- Creamy-yellow flesh with red skin, great for chips, roasting, jacket potatoes or simple boiling. We've also thrown in 1kg of Organic Potato Fertiliser to ensure you give your potatoes the best growing environment available for heavy crops of tasty spuds.
- Note: Your seed potatoes will need chitting prior to planting. On receipt, stand them in an egg box in a cool, light room so they can begin chitting (shooting). Leave for 3-4 weeks, and short dark shoots (chits) will emerge. Take care not to damage these when handling or planting. Keep your potatoes well watered as they grow - dry conditions will result in a considerably reduced crop.
January - May
July - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.