The Garden Glamour Rose Collection - 5x Dormant Bare Root Roses
- This collection includes a mix of pink, red, white, yellow and peach bush roses
- Each flower will produce an incredible scent
- These roses are repeat-flowerers so they'll produce blooms in repeat displays
- All disease resistant and winter hardy
- Supplied as a set of 5 bare root plants, they'll grow to approx.60-90cm high
- SKU: 5021403/5021403
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
Simply Stunning! Garden Glamour Repeat-Flowering Rose Bush Collection. Fully Fragrant Flowers For Non-Stop Summer Colour Every Year! This sensational Garden Glamour collection has been specially selected and features five multiple award-winning varieties, three of which have been honoured with the prestigious title “World’s Favourite Rose” 'Pascali', 'Queen Elizabeth' and 'Peace'! All are proven performers, guaranteed to produce masses of fragrant classic-style flowers. Each bush repeat flowers from May to October for a non-stop display of spectacular colour and scent – plant now for the best flowering displays next year! Perfect for pots, patios or borders, they reach 60 – 90cm in height and spread – perfect for all gardens, and easy to keep too. - Incredible fragrance from each flower- Repeat displays – masses of blooms from May – October- All disease resistant, proven performers in British gardens- 60 – 90cm high– perfect for patios, beds and borders
Supplied as dormant, bare root roses in autumn and winter, ready to plant straight out, and they will shoot away the following spring as temperatures warm up - will flower in first year after planting.
- Before planting, plunge bare root plants into a bucket of water for half an hour to rehydrate.
- When pruning, make sure that your secateurs are clean and sharp to prevent squashing stems and introducing disease.
- Add mycorrhizal fungi to the roots when planting to help the plant establish quicker.
- Roses can be planted at any time of the year, as long as the soil is not frozen, waterlogged or drought-dry. Plant your rose where it can get plenty of sun for at least half of the day, and where it will be sheltered from the wind. Add plenty of well-rotted manure into the hole and plant so that the graft union (the swollen are when the stems meet the roots) is just below soil level. Water well every other day - daily if the weather is hot and dry. Established roses can be watered around once a week through spring and summer - more if the weather is hot. For best results, feed roses in in late-March/April and again late July. To prune, just remove any dead, dying, damaged and diseased stems. Traditionally, you would cut just above a leaf joint with a sloping cut away from the bud, however, this isn't necessary, and don’t worry about pruning too much - roses are very resilient and will grow back.
October - April
May - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment