The Complete Summer Flowering Bulb Collection
- 300 summer flowering bulb collection - plant Jan to May for summer-long colour
- An array of colour, shapes and height for 5 months long.
- Perfect for patio pots and containers, as well as in groups in the border
- All bulbs will naturalise - coming back every year. Planting depths and spacings included on packets.
- Includes 50 x Acidanthera, 65 x Allium yellow, 60 x Brodiaea, 25 x Freesia, 25 x Gladioli, 60 x Anemone Blanda and 15 x Liatris spicata white.
- SKU: 5021463/5021463
The Complete Summer Flowering Bulb Collection
RRP: £23.99 Our Price: £19.99
Delivery In 7 To 9 Days
Transform your garden this summer with this simply brilliant collection of summer-flowering bulbs. You'll be amazed by the dazzling array of colours and variety of shapes for 5 whole months of summer! From tall spires of Gladioli, to pretty, star-shaped Brodiaea, in multi-coloured vivid shades they are all sure-fire winners! They are perfect for patio containers and flower borders and best of all, each of these items will naturalise, so you'll potentially get bigger and better displays each year for many years to come! All of these bulbs will flower from this summer, so you'll get a minimum of 300 stems of vivid colour this season! A selection of beautiful summer bulbs comprising 50xAcidanthera Beautiful white flowers with a dark purple blotch at the centre. Tall slender pleated leaves. 65x Aliums Yellow The ever-popular allium. Excellent in containers and front of borders. 60x Brodiaea Mixed Colours Clusters of attractive bell shaped blooms which make ideal bedding plants equally well suited to patio tubs and pots. 25x Freesia Mixed Colours One of the most attractive and sweetly fragrant summer flowering bulbs. Perfect for patio pots, beds and borders, and will look brilliant in a vase in your home 25x Gladioli Mixed Colours Tall spires of multi-coloured flowers, perfect to cut for your home or brighten your garden. Extremely easy and low maintenance, and yet very rewarding. 60x Anemone Blanda Daisy-like white flowers, a little pink on the reverse above dark green foliage. Ideal for underplanting shrubs and trees. 15x Liatris spicata White Tall magenta-purple flower spikes appear from mid summer. Superb in the border and lovely in a vase.
- If you want to store your bulbs over winter, then lift them before the first frost. Bulbs generally prefer to be stored dry.
- Remove loose soil, carefully pull or cut off dead and dying leaves and leave to dry overnight. Dusting with fungicide will help keep the bulbs healthy.
- Summer bulbs should be planted in spring, when the soil is beginning to warm up and directly after purchase.
- Your bulbs will enjoy a warm, sunny position, in fertile, free-draining soil. Heavy, clay soil can be improved by digging in 1-2 buckets of coarse sand per square metre.
- To plant, dig individual holes for each bulb or a trench if you're planting in groups. Place bulbs in the holes without pushing down hard. Make sure the growing point is pointing upwards, then cover with soil.
- Use the bulb as a guide and plant it two or three times its depth. Space them approximately two to three bulb widths apart.
- Many summer bulbs are ideal for growing in patio containers, especially the more tender species, which can then be stored over winter.
- Store the bulbs in dry paper bags or trays of almost dry sand in a frost-free place.
March - June
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.