Rose 'Queen Elizabeth' - Single Potted Plant
- A lovely variety with large, pink, double blooms that flower all summer long
- Each of its astonishingly pretty flowers has a delicate light scent
- Height 2M x 1.2M, but a very tidy and impactful bush rose at this size!
- An old favourite that is particularly good as a fragrant, colourful hedge
- Supplied as a 3L potted rose, ready to plant out
- SKU: 5021406/5021406
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
One of the most popular roses of all time and for good reason -Queen Elizabeth is a lovely variety with large, pink, double blooms that flower continuously all summer long. Each of its astonishingly pretty flowers is accompanied by a delicate light scent that is sure to delight wherever you plant it. Height 2m x 1.2m, but a very tidy and impactful Bush rose at this size! A traditional favourite that is particularly good as a fragrant, colourful hedge plus it also carries the accolade of having been voted the World's Favourite Rose.
Supplied as a 3L Potted plant
- To prune, just remove any dead, dying, damaged and diseased stems and also deadhead regularly. Traditionally, you would cut just above a leaf joint with a sloping cut away from the bud, however, this isn't necessary, and don’t worry about pruning too much - roses are very resilient and will grow back. When pruning, make sure that your secateurs are clean and sharp to prevent squashing stems and introducing disease. Add mycorrhizal fungi to the roots when planting to help the plant establish quicker.
- Roses can be planted at any time of the year, as long as the soil is not frozen, waterlogged or drought-dry.
- Plant your rose where it can get plenty of sun for at least half of the day, and where it will be sheltered from the wind.
- Roses tolerate wide range of soils but thrive in deep, humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil, so add plenty of well-rotted manure into the hole if necessary and plant so that the graft union (the swollen area when the stems meet the roots) is around 3cm below soil level.
- Water well every other day - daily if the weather is hot and dry. Established roses can be watered around once a week through spring and summer - more if the weather is hot.
- For best results, feed roses in late-March/April and again in late July.
October - April
May - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment