Rose Mileva Frayla
- Approximate dimensions: (H) 55 x (W) 19 x (D) 19
- Absolutely stunning perfectly shaped double blooms in the richest pink
- Incredibly powerful sweet and fruity fragrance that completely fills the air
- A real show-stopper especially in pots near doors or windows or on the patio
- Wonderfully compact and versatile, growing to just 70cm
- Supplied as a freshly potted professional quality plant in a 3L pot
- SKU: 5021443/5021443
Rose Mileva Frayla
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
The stunning, perfectly shaped double blooms packed with large, rich pink petals stand out beautifully against the lush, deep green leaves of ?Mileva Frayla?.
A truly magnificent rose, the large, vibrant pink flowers have an incredibly powerful, sweet fragrance that will linger in the breeze. The petals are deep pink as they open and gradually fade to a lighter shade as they age. This compact shrub variety is a wonderful in beds and borders or even grown as hedging, but also very much at home in large planters, especially on terraces and porches where the fabulous scent can be admired close-up by everyone.
Supplied as a freshly potted, professional quality plant in a 3L pot.
- All of our freshly potted roses are field grown and dug up and potted when the weather conditions are right in October or November, just as the plants are entering their winter dormancy, which helps keep the roots hydrated and in good condition.
- The roses can be kept in their pots throughout the winter provided they are kept well fed and watered, however ideally, they should planted out as soon as possible. Because plants are dormant throughout the winter, they do not produce any new roots until spring, so don't be alarmed if the compost falls away from the roots when you take them out of their pots.
- They will already have been cut back so no further pruning will be required, apart from removing any tips that have died back.
- To prune, just remove any dead, dying, damaged and diseased stems and also deadhead regularly.
- Traditionally, you would cut just above a leaf joint with a sloping cut away from the bud, however, this isn't necessary, and don’t worry about pruning too much - roses are very resilient and will grow back.
- When pruning, make sure that your secateurs are clean and sharp to prevent squashing stems and introducing disease.
- Add mycorrhizal fungi to the roots when planting to help the plant establish quicker.
- Roses can be planted at any time of the year, as long as the soil is not frozen, waterlogged or drought-dry.
- Plant your rose where it can get plenty of sun for at least half of the day, and where it will be sheltered from the wind.
- Roses tolerate wide range of soils but thrive in deep, humus-rich, moist but well-drained soil, so add plenty of well-rotted manure into the hole if necessary and plant so that the graft union (the swollen area when the stems meet the roots) is around 3cm below soil level.
- Water well every other day - daily if the weather is hot and dry.
- Established roses can be watered around once a week through spring and summer - more if the weather is hot.
- For best results, feed roses in late-March/April and again in late July.
February - November
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.