Click here to enlarge
Premium Nordic Spruce Triple Garden Wheelie Bin Store
Available Exclusively Online
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- Chrome handles, Lockable doors for security, Chain to connect to bin lid
- Fully enclosed slats to protect against the elements
- Right part has shelving for recycling box storage
- Materials: Natural Estonian Nordic spruce, Metal bolts and hinges
- Dimensions: H116.5 x W213 x D80cm, One Cupboard: H112 x W65 x D80cm,
- 240L Wheelie Bin: H108 x W58 x D73cm, Max height of wheelie bin: 108cm
- Lifting lids to easily access the bins to dispose of waste
- Panel width: 11cm, Panel thickness 1.2cm, Gap between each wooden slat: 1.4cm
- Weight: 64kg, Wooden slat thickness: 3.8cm
- Self-assembly required-Full set of instructions provided
Keep your wheelie bins neatly hidden away in the garden, with this attractive premium triple bin store. With a timeless design, this triple bin store is constructed from high quality, natural Estonian Nordic Spruce. Featuring lifting lids to easily dispose of waste and three front lockable doors to easily access the bins, this premium triple bin store can be painted or stained for added longevity.
Designed to fit two recycling boxes on the right-hand side, the other two doors will fit a standard 240 litre wheelie bin. A practical solution for keeping your recycling waste separate from ordinary waste. This premium wooden triple bin store will look great on any patio or garden and will keep your wheelie bins safe and secure.
Please Note: We recommend treating the wood with wood oil or stain to prolong the bin stores lifespan.
As a long-standing business Charles Bentley’s heritage brings with it a wealth of knowledge passed from generation to generation, creating a team of category experts. Charles Bentley & Son Ltd remains agile with an ability to adapt and improve product ranges in the fast paced market. Over 150 years of business experience have enabled Charles Bentley & Son Ltd to source their products direct from manufacturers around the globe. With a rapidly expanding team, they look to find the best quality, new in the market designs products for our customers.
Explore more of our range, we have a huge variety of products in stock. Have a query or can't find something you're looking for? We receive new deliveries every week, so if the item you wish to purchase is currently out of stock, please contact our Customer Services Team and we may be able to reserve the items you require.
Supplier delivery is normally 2-4 weeks however delivery timescale may increase during peak trading periods. Customer must be present for delivery.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment