Petchoa 'Beautical' Petunia Collection - 12x Plug Plants
- Provides colourful, showy flowers with superb weather resistance
- Will form a soft mound of exceptional blooms
- Perfect for patio pots, terrace and balcony displays as well as smaller gardens
- Robust and healthy, the long-lasting plants bloom until the end of the summer
- Supplied as a collection of 12 plug plants in three spectacular colours
- SKU: 5021041/5021041
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
Versatile and striking, they can be used as fillers or spillers, creating a subtle palette of rustic tones which will compliment your existing displays magically. Combining the best features of both Petunia and Calibrachoa (million bells), but with a more mounded habit and larger flowers, these floral beauties are remarkably weather resistant, bouncing back much more quickly from wind and rain and withstanding midday heat much more successfully. Just like Petunias, the exotic-coloured, velvet blooms are borne in profusion and are perfect for baskets, window boxes and patio pots. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as a collection of 12 plug plants, 4 of each: Caramel Yellow - rich colour with red-brown vein. Cinnamon - spicy orange colour. French Vanilla - sweet light yellow with vein.
- Deadhead regularly to keep the flowers coming
Planting Advice for your Petchoas:
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour.
- If you can’t do this, they can sit in their mini greenhouse for a week if upright and not too wet.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- When potting on, handle plugs carefully. Pot on using our 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays, using good multi-purpose compost.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry. They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow.
- Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead head when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
- Remember that plants are frost tender and should be protected from frost at all times.
Aftercare Advice for your Beautical Mini Petunias:
- Petchoas can tolerate some partial shade, but if you're looking for the maximum blooms on compact plants then best results are achieved when grown in full sun where they can get at least 6-8 hours of light.
- Plants prefer moist, well-drained soil rich in organic matter and so if you grow them in containers, choose a potting mix designed for use in pots.
- Water them regularly to keep them from wilting but take care not to overwater and this can cause root problems and fewer blooms.
Pruning advice for Petchoa Beautical:
- Stopping is not necessary, although this can be done if you want more compact plants with more blooms
April - June
June - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment