Orange and Lemon Tree Collection - 2x Plants
- Grow your own lemons and oranges with this collection
- In winter and early spring trees have luxurious, super-fragrant blossom
- Plants can have fruits and flowers at the same time
- Grow outside in the summer and bring indoors in winter
- Supplied as 20-30cm (8-12in) plants in 9cm pots, ready for growing on
- SKU: 5020967/5020967
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
Mature plants will produce delicious fruits and are winter hardy. The sweetly perfumed white flowers contrast beautifully against the deep green citrus-fragranced foliage, and the fruits smell simply divine - plus they're packed full of vitamin C, they're delicious and good for you too. Both of your trees arrive as young plants, 20-30cm tall including their 9cm pots, and are ready to grow on. Bring a little bit of the exotic into your garden while giving your health and wellbeing a boost by growing grapes, kiwis, and other exotic fruits.
Supplied as 2 plants, 1 each of Orange 'Calamondin' and Lemon 'Citron', 20-30cm tall in 9cm pots.
- We recommend using our Soluble Citrus Fertiliser to ensure your trees grow into big, healthy specimens and, most importantly, bear lots of juicy fruit! For best results, bring indoors to cool area for winter. Feed with specialist feed every month in spring and summer growth - they are hungry fellows.
- The sweetly-fragranced flowers appear all year round, especially in late winter, and fruit ripens up to 12 months later - so plants are often in flower and fruiting at the same time.
- Citrus tend not to thrive in centrally heated homes, so from mid-Jun to late September, give plants a treat and transfer them outside to make the most of the available sunshine - but remember they are not frost tolerant so will need bringing under cover if cold nights threaten.
- In summer, water freely - ideally with rainwater, while in winter you can reduce the amount - allowing the surface to partially dry out before watering again. Always allow excess water to drain away.
- Overwatering in winter is one of the commonest problems, so err on the dry side.
- Only minimal pruning is required to reshape or remove dead or damaged shoots.
April - September
March - April
November - December
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment