Lobelia 'Fountain Mix'
- A trailing classic producing abundant, colourful flowers
- Mix of purples, blues, pinks and white
- Masses of Lobelia flowers will fill patio pots, baskets, beds & borders
- Perfect with summer flower plants - immense flower power fills in the gaps
- Supplied as 20 garden ready plants
- SKU: 5021056/5021056
Lobelia 'Fountain Mix'
Delivery In 4 to 7 Days
The perfect filler plant for pots, planters and tubs, or even large-scale border plantings. It's mix of pale blue, purples, pink and whites, plastered with hundreds if not thousands of flowers, creates a lovely frothy and delicate contrast to larger flowered petunias and geraniums. Very easy to grow, they simple wind their way through the gaps in plants, filling them in with ease. A great little essential plant for all planting schemes. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year. Suppled as 20 garden ready plants.
- Plant directly into flower beds or containers when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8”) apart to allow them room to grow.
March - June
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.