Hibiscus 'Lady Stanley' 13cm - Single Established Plant
- A stunning hardy Hibiscus with delightful double blooms.
- White petals flushed with pink in late summer and autumn.
- Deciduous shrub with an upright habit.
- Grow in a warm sunny spot and feed well and regularly and you are guaranteed years of enjoyment
- Supplied as an established plant in a 13cm pot.
- SKU: 5021399/5021399
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Hibiscus are perfect for bringing a touch of the exotic into you garden, and 'Lady Stanley' does it in spectacular fashion! This bushy, upright deciduous shrub with dark green, toothed leaves and large double blooms is a real show stealer. The beautiful flowers are attractive to wildlife and appear from July, with white petals flushed with pink which are dark pink at their bases. As the season continues, they become gradually more and more pink, pushing away the white as they flower right into October, giving the garden a spectacular display at a time when most other flowers are disappearing.
Supplied as an established plant in a 13cm pot, ready for planting.
- Grow 'Lady Stanley' in a sunny, warm spot for the best flower displays.
- Feed regularly throughout the growing season.
Aftercare for your Hibiscus 'Lady Stanley':
- Hibiscus grows well in average soil and once established requires very little care - withstanding periods of drought. It also tolerates summer heat and humidity.
- Grow in a sheltered spot in full sun with a humus-rich moist soil, keep well-watered as these plants don't like to dry out.
- Happy in a large container as long as you keep it well-watered and protect the crown with a dry mulch through the winter months.
- Trim any dead or damaged growth each year in mid spring and remove faded flowers.
- Hibiscus flowers on the current season's growth, so pruning encourages them to flower prolifically.
- Hibiscus can be bare of leaves right up until May, so don't think that your plant has expired - keep it well watered and it will burst into life when ready!
Pruning your Hibiscus:
- Prune back two or three buds in the late winter months or early spring to encourage larger flowers the following summer - if the shrub is left unpruned, it will continue to produce numerous blooms, but they will often be smaller in diameter.
February - November
July - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment