Fuchsia 'Julie Horton'
- These beautiful double flower is ideal for patio displays
- These varieties are very productive throughout the whole season
- With layer upon layer of delicate petals
- Perfect for hanging baskets, pots & containers
- Supplied as 6 jumbo plugs
- SKU: 5021062/5021062
Fuchsia 'Julie Horton'
Delivery In 4 to 7 Days
Breathtakingly beautiful and always drawing admiring glances, these big-bloomed plants perform reliably year in year out, whatever our summer weather throws at us, their multiple layers of delicate petals will fill your baskets and containers with dazzling colour and interest. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year. Suppled as 6 jumbo plug plants.
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour. If you can’t do this, they can sit in Mini Greenhouses for a week if upright and not too wet.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover. Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- When potting on, handle plugs carefully. Pot on using our 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays, using good multi-purpose compost.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry. They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow. Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead-head when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
- To encourage growth of side branches, pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves.
- During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid feed each month.
- Plants can be cut back to the permanent framework in early spring.
March - May
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.