Flowering Standard Fuchsia Tree
- A popular summer plant, prized for their sheer flower power
- This spectacular tree-form Fuchsia columns will add height and instant impact
- Grow in large pots or garden soil
- Can easily be made into standard lollipop form by removing lower branches
- Supplied at 80-90cm tall total
- SKU: 5021157/5021157
Flowering Standard Fuchsia Tree
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Fuchsias are one of the most versatile of garden plants; their iconic flower colours and shapes decorating our summer gardens year after year. Easily made into classic standard lollipop shape too, you can shape your plant by removing the lower branches at the main stem. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
Supplied as a Fuchsia tree in column form, 80-90cm tall (mixed colours) *. It can easily be turned into a Standard Fuchsia by removing lower branches at the main stem. *Please note that plants are supplied mixed colour so we cannot guarantee the colour that you will receive.
- Needs to be tied in and pinched back to keep the plant in the desired shape.
- Grow in fertile, moist but well-drained soil, with shelter from the wind. In containers, use a John Innes No 3 based compost.
- When planting in the ground, plant the base of the stem 5cm below the soil surface and provide a deep winter mulch and shelter from the wind. Water fuchsia plants sufficiently to keep the compost moist but not waterlogged and do not leave plants standing in water.
- Fuchsias prefer shade for the hottest part of the day.
- Standard fuchsias should always be brought under cover for winter as the main stem is prone to frost damage. If grown in the garden, dig up plants and pot up before moving under cover.
- A balanced, liquid fertiliser used in summer encourages better blooms over a long flowering period.
- When in active growth, you can pinch out tips to increase the potential number of blooms, although this will delay actual flowering - flowers usually open six to eight weeks after you finish stopping.
February - May
May - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.