FIFA 17 (PlayStation 4)
Collect From Store
Currently: Low stock 1 available
- Powered by Frostbite. One of the industry’s leading game engines, Frostbite delivers authentic, true-to-life action, takes players to new football worlds, and introduces fans to characters full of depth and emotion in FIFA 17 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
- New Football Worlds. Frostbite injects even more detail into the worlds of FIFA 17. Experience all new environments like tunnels, locker rooms, the manager's office, and the team plane, delivering heightened realism for characters on and off the pitch.
- Take Every Opportunity. Complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents, and execute in attack puts you in complete control of every moment on the pitch. From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality and experience control from every dead ball situation
- FIFA Ultimate Team is back! All new challenges for FIFA Ultimate Team including FUT Champions, Squad Building Challenges and all new FUT Legends exclusively for Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Live Your Story. A touted prospect, Alex Hunter is on a journey to make his mark in the Premier League. Emerging as one of the best young prospects in the academy, the expectations are high and the opportunity is there for Alex to perform on the world's biggest stage. Will you deliver?
- Authentic Storylines. For the first time ever in FIFA, live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star, Alex Hunter. Play on any club in the Premier league, for authentic managers and alongside some of the best players on the planet. Experience brand new worlds in FIFA 17, all while navigating your way through the emotional highs and lows of The Journey.
- The Choice is Yours. In The Journey, Alex Hunter’s Premier League career is impacted by your performance on the pitch, and the decisions you make off of it. Make critical decisions throughout the game that will change what happens next and how other characters react to you. Will you put your team first before your own success? The choice is yours.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment