Complete Patio Pond Kit
- Contains everything that you need to grow a beautiful floating pond plant
- Everything that you need to add colour and interest to your pond
- The quick and easy way to grow a pond plant
- The selection of pond plants has colourful flowers and decorative leaves
- The kit includes a large plastic planter, 3 pond plants, aquatic soil and gravel
- SKU: 5020972/5020972
Complete Patio Pond Kit
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
This is the quick and easy way to grow and display a selection of beautiful marginal pond plants, providing a unique way to spruce up your deck, patio or balcony. The selection of pond plants has colourful flowers and decorative leaves from early spring through early autumn, and the three different varieties grown together provide maximum effect. Bare root perennials are already full-sized plants, allowing you to enjoy good growth and crop in the first year. No need to wait as long to see your favourite blooms which will return year after year. The kit includes a large patio planter (40cm, 16in, colour may vary), pond soil and decorative gravel, along with three pond plants: Acorus (green), Iris (yellow), Pontederia (purple). Please note: the selection of plants may change depending on seasonal availability.
- Over winter, trim back plants and store the raft in a frost-free place with some daylight. A shed or garage with a window is ideal.
- Growing instructions:
- Fill the included pot with the aquatic potting soil.
- Leave at least 1/2 in. of space between the soil level and the rim of the planter.
- Plant the 3 marginal plants with the crowns about 1 in. below the surface of the soil.
- Top with the gravel.
- Slowly add water, allowing time for the soil to absorb it.
April - October
June - September
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.