Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Bleach & Hygiene 750ml
MULTI-BUY 6 For £9.99
Currently: Product in stock 10 or more available
Collect From Store
- Cillit Bang power cleaner
- Turbo foam
- Bleach & hygiene
- Effective clean
- Spray handle
Cillit Bang's unique formula gets rid of even the toughest grime right before your eyes - day in day out, anywhere in the house; whether it's eliminating eyeliner from bedroom carpets or banishing caked on food from kitchen appliances and crockery. Bang! - and the dirt is gone.
Cillit Bang power cleaner
Bleach & hygiene
To achieve 100% stain removal*:
1. Always test on an inconspicuous area before use particularly on baths, tiles, coloured or painted surfaces, older or damaged enamel to ensure no discoloration or staining.
2. Pointing trigger away from face, rotate nozzle to "On" position
3. Spray from 20-30 cm away from targeted area.
4. Leave it for a max 5 minutes then wipe and rinse thoroughly with water to avoid product drying on surfaces. For metal surfaces (stainless steel, chrome), spray the product onto a sponge then wipe on the surface and rinse. For stubborn stain, repeat application may be required.
5. When finished, turn nozzle to "Off" position
*On dirt when used according to instructions
CAUTION: These surfaces can't handle Cillit Bang's Bleach & Hygiene:
All natural stone like marble, Granite, Brass, copper, aluminium and zinc plated metals, Satinated fittings, Linoleum, Textiles and carpets, Rubber, Treated wood floors, Etched/matt glass, Old or damaged surfaces, Coloured grouts, Rubber Unglazed tiles, Enamel, Painted, Varnished & gold-plated surfaces, Wood & laminate floors, Textiles & carpets, Linoleum, Polyamide & Polycarbonate plastics.
Per 100g product contains 2.6g Sodium Hypochlorite, Contains < 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Chlorine-Based Bleaching Agents, Disinfectant, Perfume
Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention, IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all applicable regulations.
You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment
Find your nearest store
Please enter your Post Code to find your nearest store