Bio-Bean Coffee Logs 16 Winter Fuel Logs Made From Recycled Coffee
Currently: Out of stock
Collect From Store
- Burns hotter and longer than wood
- For solid-fuel stoves, fires and chimineas
- 100% carbon neutral biofuel
- Cheaper than other briquettes
- Each bag contains 16 Coffee Logs
- Made in Great Britain
- Solid biofuel made from your recycled coffee grounds
- Engineering efficiency of re-using coffee waste
- Coffee Logs are an outstanding use of a waste material
Coffee Logs are eco heat logs for stoves, open fires and chimineas, made from your spent coffee grounds.
Each year bio-bean processes thousands of tonnes of waste coffee grounds, collected from coffee shops around the UK. Recycling coffee helps reduce greenhouse gases, diverts waste away from costly landfill and gives your latte a useful second life.
At the world's first coffee recycling factory in Cambridgeshire, bio-bean's engineers turns these coffee grounds into amazing Coffee Logs the sustainable alternative to conventional fossil fuels.
Each carbon neutral Coffee Log is made from the grounds of 25 cups of coffee and contains about 20% more energy than wood meaning it burns hotter and for longer than wood.
So if you are looking for a wonderfuel that can heat your home while helping the planet Coffee Logs are the perfect choice.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment
Find your nearest store
Please enter your Post Code to find your nearest store