Begonia 'Non Stop' Mix - 40x Plug Plants
- Lives up to its name providing a non-stop parade of colour all summer long.
- Bred to produce large upright flowers with stems in beautiful bold colours.
- Ideal for filling up beds and borders
- Tolerant of all summer weather and flowering right until the first frosts
- Supplied as 40 plug plants in a mix of reds, yellows, pinks, oranges and white.
- SKU: 5021454/5021454
Begonia 'Non Stop' Mix - 40x Plug Plants
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
The perfect partner for Begonia Illumination, Begonia Non-Stop is so named because of its prolific flowering characteristics it literally smothers itself in vibrant, brightly coloured double flowers permanently from late April until the first frosts in the autumn. It is really easy to grow in beds and borders as well as patio containers and has such a good reputation with professional growers it is an almost permanent feature in park displays. This is especially so because the faded flowers drop off without the need for dead-heading making way for fresh flowers without any work required! In your garden the large, slightly upward facing flowers which reach 10-15cm across, will be held on strong stems. They are really weather resistant and will thrive in any conditions from the hottest summer days to typically showery summer weather. The colour range is stunning with all shades of red, orange, pink, yellow and white included. Perfect for hanging baskets and tubs where the plants can trail.
Supplied as 40 plug plants.
- For most jumbo plug plant collections, the “mini Greenhouse” they are packed in will have a label on the outside, listing the individual varieties inside. We recommend writing your own labels out on receipt!
- Give your plugs a little attention on arrival - unpack them immediately, and either mist them or stand them in water for an hour - they may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover. If you can’t do this, they can sit in Mini Greenhouses for a week if upright and not too wet.
- We recommend that you leave them to settle for a day somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- When you're ready to pot on, use a good quality, multi-purpose compost, and fill 3-4in pots (7-10cm).
- Make a hole in the compost with a dibber or your finger, then holding each plug by its root ball, place it into the hole and gently firm the compost around it.
- For great results, we recommend using our Windowsill Planters or 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry as they don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Grow on either on a bright windowsill or a greenhouse for 3-4 weeks before potting up into containers or into flower beds.
- If planting directly into flower beds when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow. Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
February - November
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.