Apple Four Variety Family
- Easy to maintain
- Produces gorgeous fruit
- SKU: 5021032/5021032
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
- Place your tree in a sunny position for the best blossom and fruit.
- Once established, apples need very little care. Keep well-watered especially during dry spells and if newly planted or in containers.
- Apples thrive in a well-drained soil at least 60cm (2ft) deep. Add well rotted organic matter before planting and mulch and water well through the growing season until the tree is growing well.
- In early spring, sprinkle a general fertiliser around the base of the tree.
- Apples should be pruned every year to remove any dead or damaged branches and any over-long shoots.
- Established trees can be mulched in mid-spring to help retain soil moisture, suppress weeds, and provide nitrogen.
- Pruning should be carried out in spring or summer - avoid pruning in the dormant season or in mid to late autumn to reduce the risk of introducing disease.
April - May
October - December
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment