Dahlia 'Figaro' Mix - 40x Plug Plants
- Dazzling and luxurious double and semi-double flowers.
- Colours from rich burgundy, orange and red through to softer yellows and white.
- Perfect for pots and hanging baskets, and great as edging for borders and paths.
- So easy to grow and look after, just deadhead regularly.
- Supplied as 40 plug plants.
- SKU: 5021456/5021456
Online Exclusive - Delivery In 14 Days
Dazzling and luxurious double and semi-double flowers create a blaze of bright summer colour. These dwarf classics have a compact, bushy habit – great for lavish bedding schemes and containers. Each plant produces a mass of flowers in shades of red, pink, orange, yellow and white, often revealing a yellow centre as they age. They are perfect for pots and planters, or in borders dotted around to fill in gaps and as colourful and neat edging plants for pathways and borders. They'll form tidy clumps and all you'll need to do is deadhead them to keep the flowers coming.
Supplied as 40 plug plants.
- Dead-head when flowers fade to encourage more blooms.
- For most jumbo plug plant collections, the “mini Greenhouse” they are packed in will have a label on the outside, listing the individual varieties inside. We recommend writing your own labels out on receipt!
- Give your plugs a little attention on arrival - unpack them immediately, and either mist them or stand them in water for an hour - they may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover. If you can’t do this, they can sit in Mini Greenhouses for a week if upright and not too wet.
- We recommend that you leave them to settle for a day somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- When you're ready to pot on, use a good quality, multi-purpose compost, and fill 3-4in pots (7-10cm).
- Make a hole in the compost with a dibber or your finger, then holding each plug by its root ball, place it into the hole and gently firm the compost around it.
- For great results, we recommend using our Windowsill Planters or 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry as they don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Grow on either on a bright windowsill or a greenhouse for 3-4 weeks before potting up into containers or into flower beds.
- If planting directly into flower beds when all risk of frost has passed, prepare the ground well, removing weeds and digging in some compost or well-rotted manure if your soil is not already rich.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow. Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
February - November
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.
Sorry, no reviews are available as this moment