Begonia 'Super Cascade' Mix
- Illuminate your summer displays with the very latest and best trailing Begonia
- Containing a great palette of bright colours
- Will provide you with the most torrential summer-long display
- Grow in hanging baskets, window boxes and patio containers
- Supplied as 20 Garden Ready Plants
- SKU: 5021151/5021151
Begonia 'Super Cascade' Mix
Delivery In 10 to 14 Days
Super Cascade will provide you with the most torrential summer-long display of semi-double cascading double begonia blooms. Produces strong, very weather resistant blooms. Annual bedding plants make a great colour palette for you to use in your garden to create a fresh look every year.
- You can remove the single female flowers to encourage more of the large double male flowers to be produced if you wish - although we like to leave them on for a fuller display.
- Deadhead faded blooms to extend the flowering period.
- Begonia ‘Super Cascade' grows well in sun and shade, and its trailing habit makes it perfect for growing in pots and hanging baskets.
- For best results keep plants well watered, and feed fortnightly with a high-potash fertiliser to prolong flowering.
- Remove faded flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Garden Ready Begonia plugs can be planted straight into containers and baskets.
- When all risk of frost has passed, acclimatise begonia plants to outdoor conditions over a period of 7 to 10 days.
- Choose a sunny or semi shaded position that is protected from strong winds - a cold frame is ideal.
- Feed and water plants frequently throughout the growing season taking care not to over-water, as this will cause new begonia flower buds to drop.
- Deadhead the single female flowers to encourage more of the large double male flowers to be produced and to extend the flowering period.
March - June
June - October
About You Garden
Established for over 50 years, our award winning trusted plant supplier are based in South Lincolnshire. Their experienced team take care of a wide variety of both native and continental plants.
This product benefits from a specialised plant shipment service and is delivered directly from the supplier. All products are packaged with extreme care and transported in specially designed plant containers. Delivery is only available to mainland England and Wales (see delivery exclusion information below) for this product. Please be aware when ordering multiple plants they may be arrive on different dates. This is due to some of the products being dispatched from separate warehouses to ensure the best conditions for delivery.
Delivery exclusions: Regrettably we are unable to deliver to: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25, ZE. Order received to excluded delivery location will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Please note: Plants and trees are classed as perishable goods and are excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. See our Cancellation & Returns page for further details.
In the unlikely event that you receive your goods damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, please report your issues to our customer service team within 24 hours. Perishable goods cannot be returned unless we have sent the wrong item, or they are damaged.