When buying garden furniture, it’s important to not only look at the style and structure of the product it also must be practical for your garden.
There are a few things you need to think about before you choose what furniture pieces you want, such as how will you get it home? Is your car big enough?
• Flat packed – Flat packed is easy to get home and you don’t have to worry about scheduling a delivery.
• Pre-Made – Pre Made furniture will require a bigger vehicle or a delivery service, but this means you won’t need to build it yourself.
Types of Garden Furniture:
• Wooden Furniture: Wooden furniture is a popular choice when it comes to garden furniture, they look good in majority of gardens. You will need to help maintain the wood by treating it when necessary. Another good thing about having wood furniture is you can match planters to go with them!
• Rattan Furniture: Rattan furniture is very easy to maintain and is fine in all weather so it won’t need to be covered or treated. This is also great for all types of gardens.
• Metal: Metal furniture such a bistro sets are perfect for smaller gardens and balcony’s, they are the perfect place to have a coffee, or glass of wine and relax. You may need to cover the metal furniture in the wet and cold weather to prevent it rusting.
• Children’s Furniture: Encourage your children to spend more time outside with their own furniture sets and even playhouses!
• Gazebos: Gazebos are great for larger gardens to create a shaded area for outdoor dining.
• Other items to consider: Other garden pieces you may want to consider are things such as parasols (and Bases), camping chairs and outdoor cushions.
We have a great range of outdoor living online and in store.